Preparing for Your Travel Experience
UPDATED July 13, 2022
Aurora has always been and continues to be a special place for spending time with your loved ones and for disconnecting from the rest of the world. We are excited to welcome you to our small, peaceful village and help you create warm memories to last a lifetime.
Health & Safety
• Your wellness and the wellness of our staff and community are paramount. We are proud to once again this year earn AAA’s Best of Housekeeping award for significantly surpassing cleanliness expectations, which are measured during routine, unannounced inspections.
• Housekeeping services will continue with special attention paid to daily disinfection of your guestroom and all public spaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, light switches, thermostats, and electronic controls. We ask that you vacate your guestroom while housekeeping performs this important work.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the resort.
• The use of face masks is optional for both staff and guests.
• We have temporarily suspended turndown service.
Food & Beverage
1833 Kitchen & Bar, the Fargo Bar & Grill, the Village Market, and Aurora Cooks! are open:
Fargo Bar & Grill: Open daily for dine-in and to-go from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. We are open until 12:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday with a late-night menu from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Please note that we do not accommodate to-go orders between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
1833 Kitchen & Bar: Open daily for brunch from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and dinner from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Reservations are recommended. Dinner and brunch are also available to-go and can be ordered online.
Aurora Cooks!: From tastings to multi-course meals, there is always something delicious and fun happening at Aurora Cooks! Review our offerings and visit the activities calendar for days and times. Reservations are required: please call us at 315.364.8888.
Village Market: Open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, with freshly brewed coffee, breakfast pastries, prepared meals, and snacks.
SpaYour safety and wellbeing is our top priority: our Spa has been designed to circulate air throughout the building at a faster rate than most hospitals, and our cleaning staff is paying extra attention to sanitizing high-touch surfaces. Face masks are optional for both staff and guests.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we adapt to this rapidly changing new reality. We are committed to providing clear, consistent communication and to making decisions that protect the welfare of our guests, our staff, and our community. We look forward to welcoming you to Aurora!