Preparing for Your Travel Experience
UPDATED May 13, 2022
We are committed to your wellness and safety during your travels with us. We’re also asking for active participation from you, our valued guests, to ensure the well being of our staff, our Aurora community, and your fellow guests.
Aurora has always been and continues to be a special place for spending time with your loved ones and for disconnecting from the rest of the world. We are excited to welcome you to our small, peaceful village and help you create warm memories to last a lifetime.
We will continue to modify our approach to navigating COVID-19 in the face of rapidly shifting recommendations and requirements. Our most up-to-date approach will be provided on this webpage.
Your Responsibilities as a Guest of the Inns of Aurora
• Do not travel if you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Any guests who exhibit symptoms consistent with the coronavirus will be refunded the value of their stay and required to vacate immediately.
• Respect social distancing guidelines. Make use of our expansive lawns, porches, and parlors!
• Communicate openly with our staff so that we may provide you with updated information or clarify any changing circumstances.
Health & Safety
• Your wellness and the wellness of our staff and community are paramount. We are proud to once again this year earn AAA’s Best of Housekeeping award for significantly surpassing cleanliness expectations, which are measured during routine, unannounced inspections.
• Housekeeping services will continue with special attention paid to daily disinfection of your guestroom and all public spaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, light switches, thermostats, and electronic controls. We ask that you vacate your guestroom while housekeeping performs this important work.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the resort.
• We have temporarily suspended turndown service.
Food & Beverage
• 1833 Kitchen & Bar, the Fargo Bar & Grill, the Village Market, and Aurora Cooks! are currently open:
• Fargo Bar & Grill: Open daily for dine-in and to-go from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. We are open until 12:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday with a late-night menu from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Please note that we do not accommodate to-go orders between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
• 1833 Kitchen & Bar: Open daily for brunch from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and dinner from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Reservations are required. Dinner and brunch are also available to-go and can be ordered online.
• Aurora Cooks!: Open for brunch on Sunday with one seating time and a prix fixe menu. Additional offerings are available throughout the week, including a three-course prix fixe Kitchen Dinner each Monday and Tuesday. Reservations are required: please call us at 315.364.8888.
• Village Market: Open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, with freshly brewed coffee, breakfast pastries, prepared meals and snacks.
• We require guests to wear face masks while in treatment rooms, with the exception of facial appointments. Guests may remove face masks while face-down during a treatment.Your safety and wellbeing is our top priority: our Spa has been designed to circulate air throughout the building at a faster rate than most hospitals, and our cleaning staff is paying extra attention to sanitizing high-touch surfaces.
Activities & Amenities
• We are delighted to offer a variety of safe and engaging programming. Please review our complimentary programming amenities, including games, art supplies, and more.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we adapt to this rapidly changing new reality. We are committed to providing clear, consistent communication and to making decisions that protect the welfare of our guests, our staff, and our community. We look forward to welcoming you to Aurora!