One Charming Village, Five Distinctive Inns
Founded in 1789, the storybook Village of Aurora is situated on the calm shores of Cayuga Lake in the heart of New York’s premier wine region. Designated as a National Historic District and under one square mile, Aurora is a peaceful respite from our busy world.
The five Inns of Aurora—along with a farm-to-table restaurant, casual pub, village market, wellness & activities center, and demonstration kitchen—are tucked into this charming setting, all within easy walking distance on Aurora’s elm-lined Main Street.
Tuck into a good book while wrapped in a soft robe in the comfort of your cozy room.Reserve a bicycle for a fun outing or request binoculars for a birdwatching adventure. Relax on one of our lakeside lawns with a casual game of Bocce or giant Jenga.
However you choose to spend your stay, there’s always something to do in Aurora.
Need help imagining your multi-day stay?
Contact us at by phone at 315.364.8888 seven days a week between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
The amenities below are complimentary for every overnight guest of the Inns of Aurora.
- Glass of wine at happy hour
- Organic coffee & homemade granola bars
- Hi-speed wireless Internet access
- Fire pits & Adirondack chairs
- Lakefront and dock access
- Movie library & Google Chromecast service
- Concierge services
- In-room safe, ironing board, blow dryer
- Bedside charging stations
- Flat-screen televisions
- Spa-quality bath products
- Down duvets & pillows; Frette linens
- In-room bottled water
- 24-hour parking
- Plush robes
- Bicycles & helmets
- Kayak, canoes & stand-up paddle boards
- Beach towels & water floats
- Sleds, toboggans, snowshoes & snowman kits
- Hunter Boots
- Yoga kits
- Binoculars & birding guides
- Telescopes & star gazing guides
- Plein air easels & art kits
- Tennis rackets & balls
- Golf clubs
- Lawn games & board games
- Business center
- Fitness center
CULINARY EXPERIENCES IN AURORA
Whether you learn a new skill at our demonstration kitchen, savor a farm-to-table meal on our lakeside veranda, or sample a craft beer at our pub, each of our culinary experiences are within easy walking distance of our five inns.